Summer Rental Process
The process of securing your vacation rental should be fairly straightforward. Your vacation planning, just like your vacation, should not be stressful.
1. Email or call your vacation rental agent. Our agency specializes in summer rentals. During the phone call, your agent will gather all of your basic information:
- Vacation dates
- Number of people
- Number of bedrooms
- Type of house
- Ideal location
- Price range
- Email address
2. The agent will then search through our listings and send you links (via email) of several choices that best match your criteria.
3. You will choose the rental you like the most and your agent should be available to answer any specific questions about the property.
4. Once you’ve made your decision, your agent will confirm the rental’s availability and create a Summer Rental Lease for you to sign.
5. You will send the signed lease and the required deposit to Molisse Realty Group, 23 Snow Rd. Marshfield, MA 02050 to the attention of: Summer Rental Coordinator.