All agents of Molisse Realty Group LLC are REALTORS and are committed to the strict adherence of the REALTOR Code of Ethics which dictates ethical practices by its members and includes, but is not limited to the adherence of Equal Housing Discrimination Laws.
Terms of Booking
Once you have chosen a rental property your agent will email your lease with rental terms to you. Please read the lease carefully for this is a legally binding contract. If not understood, seek competent advice.
INITIAL PAYMENT/DEPOSIT: Once you have received the lease, sign and return it to us within 10 days with the required deposit in order to guarantee your rental. Money Order/Cashiers/Bank Check only. We do not accept credit cards or cash.
BALANCE: The balance of the rent, plus the security deposit, will be due thirty (30) days prior to occupancy. If thirty (30) days or less prior to the date of expected rental check-in, rental must be paid in FULL. NO CASH or CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED, no refunds.
Security deposits will be returned to you from the Landlord within thirty (30) days after vacating the premises provided the property is left clean, undamaged, there are no missing items and no long distance calls have been charged to the phone.
The majority of rental properties do not supply linens or towels. You must supply your own.
You are responsible for all rents due under your lease. If the premises are able to be re-rented all rents will be refunded.
Your key to the rental will be waiting at our office and available to you after 2:00pm on the first day of your occupancy. Please notify your rental agent of your approximate rental arrival time so they can meet you at the office.
On vacating, we ask that you leave the house clean and in the same good and general habitable condition. This includes removal of all food items from the refrigerator/cabinets. Place all rubbish in trash barrels provided. As you depart please close all windows, lock the house, and return the key to our office.
INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. OUR RENTAL AGENTS REPRESENT THE LANDLORD.
Equal Housing Opportunity
The process of securing your vacation rental should be fairly straightforward. Your vacation planning, just like your vacation, should not be stressful.
1. Email or call your vacation rental agent. Our agency specializes in summer rentals. During the phone call, your agent will gather all of your basic information:
- Vacation dates
- Number of people
- Number of bedrooms
- Type of house
- Ideal location
- Price range
- Email address
2. The agent will then search through our listings and send you links (via email) of several choices that best match your criteria.
3. You will choose the rental you like the most and your agent should be available to answer any specific questions about the property.
4. Once you’ve made your decision, your agent will confirm the rental’s availability and create a Summer Rental Lease for you to sign.
5. You will send the signed lease and the required deposit to Molisse Realty Group, 23 Snow Rd. Marshfield, MA 02050 to the attention of: Summer Rental Coordinator.